Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!








Happy New Year!  We celebrated this year with a progressive party with some of our friends and neighbors.  We did the little kids part of the party at our home.  It was so much fun-- LOUD!-- but so fun!!  



One of my New Year Resolutions for 2012 is to become even more savvy in the kitchen.  I LOVE baking and cooking, and especially entertaining-- and I am excited to work on the essential skills every home chef needs to have mastered.  I've joined a weekly cooking blog group- bake52- where we are baking our way through a cookbook all year!  I'm excited to learn some new things and be forced to try recipies I might otherwise overlook. :)  I'll be posting on Wednesdays here about each week's cooking adventure!  

Hope you all had a great New Year's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cookies, such a great idea! This blog is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job. For someone who said they had a hard time finding good kid New Years Eve ideas, you came up with a great party. And as always, the decorations were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete