Wednesday, February 22, 2012

bake 52: week 8-- Peanut Butter Cookies

 This week Jennifer is hosting bake52 and she selected Peanut Butter Cookies!

I was so excited to make these-- I love peanut butter cookies!!  This recipe intrigued me-- it has you chop up whole roasted peanuts and use extra crunchy peanut butter, two things I'd never done before with my cookies! 


 They looked good going into the oven...

 ...and smelled AMAZING while baking! 


These passed our scrutiny!  We loved them and they are so flavorful!  The salt from the chopped peanuts really blended well and was yummy with the sweetness of the cookie.  I'll be making them again!!  
 Visit Jennifer here for the recipe! 














 

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need more practice making peanut butter cookies. I will try the frosting next time. Everyone is apparently okay with the crosshatch but me. I am crosshatch-retarded. Oh and I added your linky thing. Hope you don't feel violated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I loved how you could taste the saltiness with the sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, your posts are always so positive - your like one of the nicest people I've never met, but would love to! And the aroma of the cookies baking was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cookies look great! We really loved this one too. The dough was so yummy, the smell while cooking was great, and the cookies were fabulous. Nothing wrong with that. We'll do this one again too!

    ReplyDelete