Wednesday, May 9, 2012

bake 52 week 19-- Crumb Cake!

Check out our hostess's site here  http://www.zollyzoo.com/inthekitchen/?p=507  for the recipe!  

Thanks for hosting, Jenn!!  I am such a huge fan of crumb cake I was so excited about this one! 
 Ingredients ready to go...
 I got to use my new beater, my mother's day gift!!  When we were getting married, my mom offered Ryan some gift giving advice-- something to the tune of nothing that plugs in-- but what can I say, I am just a totally different creature from my mother!! My favorite mother's day gifts have been this beater and my Dyson!!!  :)

 Batter...
 Batter with the crumbs.  I liked the idea of a cookie dough type topping-- it got my mind working and wondering what else I could come up with like this!  And, I had the crazy inkling to add blueberries right before the crumbs.  I will have to try this again with that addition, it sounded so good in my head!

YUM!  I loved this!!  Thanks for picking a winner, Jenn!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, I really want one of those beaters! I read this and thought, did mother's day already happen? Then I realized no, it hasn't. :) The crumb cake looks great! I need to know every detail about the beater!

    ReplyDelete