Wednesday, July 11, 2012

bake52: week 27-- Fresh Fruit Tart

This week for bake52 Amanda was our hostess and we made a Fresh Fruit Tart!  It was yummy, and I loved heading out to my backyard to pick fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries!  I felt like a farm mama.  Loved it.  

 Making the crust-
 Making the pastry cream-
 Baking my tart crust- do I need another package of pie weights or what? Just one isn't cutting it! :)
 Yum!  My girls were so impressed, they thought it was so pretty!!


Great pick, Amanda!  Visit her here for the recipe!

4 comments:

  1. You have strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries growing in your garden?! So jealous! Your tart looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was sooo good with fruit from your garden. Of course they were impressed, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty. This looks REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking through some bake 52 recipes and came to your blog. I think these fruit tart pictures need to be wall art. They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete