Wednesday, April 4, 2012

bake 52: week 14-- Tres Leches Cake


 This week for bake52 we made Tres Leches Cake-- I had never had nor heard of this before!!  I was really skeptical.  I mean, if it was GOOD, shouldn't I have heard of it before??? 

 {Working on my batter}

 {My eggs whipped up!}
{The cake!}

So, this is pretty embarrassing.... but seriously, this cake was so good I totally forgot to take a picture of the finished product!!  Really!  I had the dish in the dishwasher before I realized my mistake.  This baby is GOOD!! :)  Visit Amanda for the recipe!  










2 comments:

  1. We love it too and I was pretty surprised how much. I think I figured the same thing, that if it was so good, I would have eaten it! And Tyler DID NOT like waiting for me to take photos so he could eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious that you forgot to take pictures of the finished product... proof of it's goodness! We really liked it too.

    ReplyDelete